Thursday, February 15, 2007

Alchemy and Leatherworking

Got 70.4 Alchemy last night. Up to around 30k Guild Points.

I got to 8 Leatherworking and got Advanced Leatherwork Support in order to skill up on Brilliant Snow (since Venom Pots got too expensive and I had a bunch anyway). I made about 15 stacks of Snow (they are fireworks that make it snow); that's almost 1500 fireworks. I dumped them all to NPC for 17 gil a pop, making like 23,000 gil back.

I got to level 9 or 10 leather because, when a recipe calls for two crafts, if you're under cap on the sub, you can get skills. On many synths I got 0.1 Alchemy and 0.1 Leather at the same time. It was cool.

Almost halfway to my Cadaceus. I can't wait.

LS DRG friend is 40 DRG, so we're gonna hang on for a few nights and let him catch up, then try a DRG quadro.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home