Tuesday, March 13, 2007

50DRG, 31THF, and Artifact

I've gotten really bad about posting. Lots of work, and what free time I do have, I prefer to spend playing rather than posting.

Got 50DRG earlier this week. Did 47-49 in West Altepa (48-49 was a stretch, because the beetles were mostly DC, with some EM). They both got Penta Thrust, but because we ran out of EMs, I couldn't get the final skill up (being at 149 Polearm for an hour sucked bad); we were doing Penta > Double (Transfixion-Light) > Penta (Compression-Dark). We then went to Crawler's Nest and went downstairs to Beetles. We got 50, and then after getting buffer, we went to get AF pants.

We're going to Quicksand Caves to do Beetles there tonight. Genmo went to do AF boots, and the beetles were all checking T-VT. Yay.

This morning, I got up before work early and soloed in Korroloka for an hour and got my final 3k exp to ding Lv31.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home