Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Broken Fortress

Quick update: 60DRG 56BRD 56BST, and Waif is 57WAR 56PLD 32NIN.

Activated Teleport-Vahzl quest for Shampoo (thought I did for Waif too).Went to Fei'yin and farmed a key for both of them, then it turns out Waif didn't have the quest. :\ Got a Light Opal instead. I went back to Sandy, got Shampoo's scroll and used it on his WHM, and activated the quest with Waif.

I decided to not go back for Waif's scroll just yet; if I level Shampoo's RDM, I'll go grab it while I get my AF there. If not... the scroll's only 100k, and farming a key is annoying. >_<

I'm about 3000 tnl to 57BST (Scorpion Harness time :D), but 4000 tnl to 57PLD.

I keep getting camped over in Garlaige Citadel, but it is the best camp for this level (bombs exp is very nice, and the bats are DC and the beetles low-T so they are all easy charm fodder). When I ding, I might try my hand at the Knight Crawlers again (they drop the Nest Coffer Key I need for BST, and Waif needs a Nest Coffer for WAR AND PLD). They were VT last time I tried to fight them, and the Rumblers (my only nearby pets) are low DC and bad pets for a VT fight. It was taking me about 4 Rumblers to take down a single Knight.

They announced an update wherein BST wouldn't lose 30% exp by having a charmed pet, so I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY looking forward to exping with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home